Something in the Water
April 20, 2020 - April 26, 2020
- SOMETHING IN THE WATER 2020 takes place April 20th-26th in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Festival passes allow entry to the festival April 24th-26th. Additional events April 20-24, may require RSVP or the purchase of a ticket.
- All ages welcome.
- Children 5 and under are free with a paid adult.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change without notice.
- Refer to the 2020 website later this year for the complete list of rules and other festival information.
Ordering & Layaway
Presale passes are available only for Virginia residents and SITW 2019 purchasers on Saturday, October 19th from 12PM – 5PM ET.
- Four (4) pass limit per person, per order, per household.
- Presale passes available while supplies last.
SOMETHING IN THE WATER 2019 purchasers will receive an email with information on the Loyalty Presale. The Loyalty Presale takes place online Saturday, October 19th from 12PM – 5PM ET.
Locals Only PresalE
- Online purchases require a Virginia billing address and zip code.
- In-person purchases at the box office require proof of residency or valid Virginia/Military photo ID.
- In-person purchases at the box office must be picked up by original purchaser at will call prior to the festival.
Presale Box office
Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater
3550 Cellar Door Way, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Open: Saturday, October 19th: 12PM – 5PM ET
Break your pass purchase into five (5) separate payments. Have layaway plan questions? See the ticketing provider Layaway FAQ. Layaway plans are only available for online orders. A deposit of 20%+fees is due at checkout.
Early Bird GA (Tier 1)
Down Payment: $92.45
Subsequent Payments: $30
Early Bird GA (Tier 2)
Down Payment: $100.22
Subsequent Payments: $35
Early Bird GA (Tier 3)
Down Payment: $106.44
Subsequent Payments: $39
Down Payment: $202.44
Subsequent Payments: $125
Pass Types & Info
Please check back later for the general onsale and lineup announcement.
General Admission (GA) includes one (1) GA wristband allows entry into the festival April 24th-26th, including access to the main lineup, activities, food and drink vendors, and all GA areas of the festival.